Review: Death Walks Through collection

Death Walks Through collection - Lisa Williamson

Death is often called The Grim Reaper. Pictures of him in a black cloak with a scythe crowd the internet as well as countless stories, both written and whispered in the dark. But what if Death was a spirit with a heart, chronically misunderstood by both Angels and the living they watch?

Lisa Williamson brings us a new image of Death -- With a hat and a gently smiling face wreathed in cigarette smoke, he scours the plane between life and death for those who are unable or unwilling to move on. From Hiroshima to the deserts of Arizona, from body thieves to car crashes, Death is always there when you need him.

I enjoyed this different take on Death. While many counties, religions, and mythos have this own personification of Death, this version reminded me more of an older brother rather than the Angel of Death. While many of the stories were similarly themed, they were interesting enough that I enjoyed reading all of them.

NOTE: I received a copy of this collection in exchange for an honest review.

-------------------

If Death Walks Through sounds like a novel that you'd enjoy, the kindle edition can be found at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LRP1FOW/?tag=shasworofboo-20.

If you enjoyed my review, please help me share it by marking it as being helpful on Amazon. I have included the link to the Amazon review in the Source section at the bottom of this review.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/review/RKCKW8VSTCVNX/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00LRP1FOW